Blood, Saliva Tests and Scans
” Medical tests and investigations are always important and necessary to undertake to exclude pathology. However, as with all tests, blood tests and scans have their value and limitations. “
Dr Shamim Daya
Dr Daya may recommend the following additional tests and scans when appropriate:
- Blood tests to check specifically for iron, thyroid function and Vitamin D levels. Additionally other blood tests including liver function, kidney function and lipid profiles are also helpful in assessing a patient’s health program.
- Saliva tests to measure the “free”, available hormone levels measuring DHEA, Testosterone, Estrone, Estradiol, Estriol and Progesterone levels in women and additionally Androstendione and Dihydroepiandrosterone (DHT) levels in men.
- Pelvic scan to screen the uterus for polyps, fibroids and ovarian cysts.
- Bone Density scan to screen for Osteoporosis.
- Ultrasound scan for breast screening to complement Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging.
Wholistic Tests and Treatments
Bio-Meridian testing to address the Terrain, Toxic Load, Leaky Gut, Fungus over-proliferation, Food Intolerances.
Functional Bio-Chemistry to test and correct specific imbalances found on the Biochemical and Emotional levels.
The Lymphatic System plays a major role in removing waste products and toxins at a cellular level.
PEMFs in Sunroom
It is medically proven that regular sunlight is necessary for our health and well-being.